Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz175ltoMH3

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baking & Christmas?

This post actually has nothing to do with baking at Christmas, but about baking & making Christmas cards in August.

I made delectable, yummyful, make you smile pillow cookies today&they turned out wonderfully. Thanks to Bakerella [http://www.bakerella.com/pillow-cookies/], pillow cookies are now a part of my life. :]
(it's so big 'cause of the SUPER GOOD brownie filling :] )

Besides that, I've begun making all of my Christmas card designs for my grand plans of making money for Japan and also sending out handmade cards to all of my family and friends. Yes, I realize it is August...but I'm really busy. I figure I should manage my time effectively right now so that I won't be going crazy later. I think it's a pretty good plan. &AHHHH....with school starting, I don't know how I plan on managing all of the things that I do. I guess I'll just have to learn how to have zero social life & never see my boyfriend. (or I can just make him come over & talk to me while I'm doing all of the things that I do).

BUT. Here's the first Christmas card of the season. :]
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment