Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz175ltoMH3

Friday, August 20, 2010

Little Pieces to a Bigger Picture

My absolute favorite thing about crafting, baking, or decorating is seeing the image in my head come to life.

In regards to card making, I love taking small parts of paper, shaping them, and then putting all of the pieces together like a puzzle.

The robots were so easy to make. I just used a couple of stamps for the square outlines, used a sharpie to draw the details on, and little circles for the hands and ears. The stars were cut out from the paper inside of the card, and the heart was cut out from a stencil.


I adore these little birthday cards because they're simple and literally sweet.
I think the bows added a nice extra touch to the card, and I'm thinking of adding little pockets inside of these designs for gift cards.

Any cute cards you'd like to share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment