Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz175ltoMH3

Monday, August 2, 2010

Mission: Megaman Cake

This cake is INTENSE.

It has the most amount of detail I've done so far on any project, and I'm a little terrified about the outcome.

My trouble so far has been the faces of the teeny tiny characters. HELP! I can barely pick anything up &the eyes are sticking to my pinkies and the minutes run away from me and leave me frustrated and no closer to a finished project.

The good news from this cake though is that the mets & Eddie from the Megaman game look pretty darn cute.


The Mets still need their green cross on their helmets, and Eddie needs his frowny face, but those are pipe-able details.

Hope you like them! I sure do.

No comments:

Post a Comment