Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz175ltoMH3

Sunday, August 22, 2010

OOOOH. AHHH. YUM.


I’m sure you can relate to me when I say that dessert makes me jump for joy. I started baking so that I could be jumping for joy constantly from all of the yummy treats coming out of my kitchen.

After wandering around blogger for a couple of weeks, I’ve compiled a list of recipes that I want to try because they’re unique, creative, and simply delicious.

&the tastiness begins…

1. Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes from Java Cupcake (click to find the recipe)


I love this recipe because it's perfect for the summer season & they look so cute.

2. Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars (click here for recipe)


Lemon, blueberry, and cheesecake all in one place equals absolute perfection.


3. Key Lime Mini Cheesecakes from Moogie & Pap (click here for deliciousness)
Also perfect for the summer season & perfectly portioned.


4. Hot Chocolate Cupcakes from 52 Cupcakes (click here if you want to smile big)

This recipe makes me excited for winter parties.

5. Peaches and Cream Cupcakes from Just a Taste (you know you want to click here)

Ahhhh, all of these great summer recipes are going to make me have to go to the gym. These look simple, sweet, and fruity. :]



Anything on a lollipop stick and from Bakerella requires no explanation of why it is included on this list.





7. Best Chocolate Pie Yet from Cookie Madness (get your fork ready)
I've seen this picture more than twenty times,
and my jaw still drops.


8. Snickerdoodle Blondies from the Brown Eyed Baker (yes, they're quite lovely)
Amazing combination of two different desserts. I adore the crunchy part on top.

9. Turtle Ice Cream Pie from Bake at 350 (mhmm, I understand the need)
This pie is my best friend.


10. Homemade Ice Cream from Kevin and Amanda (it's so easy to make!)

This recipe had to be included because of the simplicity and the wide variety of combinations you can include in the ice cream. It really is a wondrous thing.

11. Vanilla Bean Cupcakes from Diana's Desserts (click.click.click.)


Moist, sweet, and perfect.

12. Ferrero Rocher Rich Fudge Brownies from the Brisbane Baker (click for amazingness)

I have been waiting for these for at least fifteen years.


13. Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes from Slow Like Honey (click to help them get to your kitchen)
Beautiful & tasty.


14. Cinnamon Toast Cupcakes from Nothing But Crumbs (cinnamon goodness found here)

I love these because they remind me of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. That cereal is delicious, and I can't wait to try these to discover how much better they are.

15. Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies from Ice Cream Before Dinner (YUM.)


I have two friends that will faint when they see these.

16. Pancake Cupcakes by 52 Cupcakes (different & delectable)

Breakfast for dessert. Who could ask for more?

1 comment: